Welcome to the GMRENCEN! Whether you’re visiting our building for the first time, new to Detroit or simply want to learn more about GM’s global headquarters, this guide will help you understand what’s available to you during your visit.
From dining options to banking and shopping, the GMRENCEN is truly a city within the city.
With more than 30+ dining options, there’s something to eat for everyone. We offer a vast array of casual and fine dining options throughout the building. Some of our most popular restaurants include Andiamo, Granite City and Joe Muer. We also just opened the first ever Applebees/IHOP combo in the Millender Center.
Our Cafe can be found on Level A. For a full list of our dining options, visit gmrencen.com/dining.
Our newly redesigned GM World space showcases our latest vehicles and provides a year-round auto show experience for visitors. Throughout the year, you can see different displays make its way into the space.
Additionally, you can find GM World product specialists available throughout the space to provide information and history of each vehicle.
If you have any questions about the building, you can visit the GM World information desk for general building information—including building tours, hours and directions.
To learn more about GM World, visit gmrencen.com/gm-world.
Need to make a withdrawal? We offer several banking services within the building:
- Chase Bank can be found in Tower 100, Level 2
- Comerica Bank can be found in Tower 300, Level 1
- Direct Financial Credit Union can be found in Tower 200, Level 1
- PNC Bank ATM can be found in the Millender Center, Level 2
Need to get a quick snack or buy some groceries for your hotel room? We offer several food market options throughout the building:
- Andrew’s Downtown Detroit can be found in the Millender Center, Level 1
- City Market can be found in the Millender Center, Level 1
- Gourmet Deli can be found in Towers 500/600, Level 1
- CVS can be found Tower 200, Level 2
Need to mail a package? We have a U.S. Post Office and FedEx kiosks throughout the GMRENCEN.
- FedEx kiosks can be found on Level 1 of Towers 100, 400 and 500/600
- S. Post Office can be found in Tower 100, Level 2
From clothing to jewelry to gifts, we have everything you need to make your shopping experience easy. We also have our very own GM company store, which can be found in Tower 300, Level 1.
For a full list of shopping options, visit gmrencen.com/shop
On the Plaza Events
We offer rooftop yoga, live music and Eastern Market shopping during the summer season on the GM Plaza. These events are free and open to the public. You can learn more about these events by visiting gmrencen.com/ontheplaza
In the event of an emergency, or if you have any safety-related questions, contact our security office directly at 313-667-1111.