You can now sip on your favorite caramel latte, iced coffee or pumpkin spiced latte from not one, but TWO locations inside the GMRENCEN. That’s right, a second Starbucks has opened inside the building. The GMRENCEN just gets better and better!
Grab Coffee on the Go
The second Starbucks is now open and features all of your favorite signature drinks. Tenants and building guests alike can find the GMRENCEN Starbucks on Level 2 across from CVS Pharmacy. Projected hours for the store are 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
— GMRENCEN (@gmrencen) September 5, 2017
The GMRENCEN Starbucks boasts a café atmosphere, a full service menu and complementary Wi-Fi. Tenants and visitors can settle in for hours-long meetings or simply pop in to get their daily caffeine fix. Because of the GMRENCEN-Starbucks perfect location, it is the ideal spot between the GMRENCEN Towers and Millender Center. Utilize the new café free Wi-Fi to complete work before or after a meeting, even host a meeting here or take a break from the office during a busy day.
To celebrate, here are a few key facts you didn’t know about Starbucks!
- There are 25,085 Starbucks locations around the globe. Starbucks also estimates that they open two to three new Starbucks locations every day.
- There are more than 87,000 drink combination It’s hard to comprehend that number, but after you take all of Starbucks’ core beverages and multiply them by the modifiers and customization options you’ll get close to 90,000.
- The Starbucks name has literary inspiration. According to Starbucks Chairman and CEO Howard Schultz, the caffeine-company was named after Starbuck, a character in Herman Melville’s novel “Moby Dick.”
- The siren or mermaid logo also draws from Norse sea legend and connects back to Starbucks’ headquarters in Seattle, Washington, right on Puget Sound.
- The tables are designed with solo diners in mind; a bonus for anyone working on their laptop at the new location! The smaller tables feature a circular design so there won’t seem to be any “empty” seats.
Have no fear, the Marriott-Starbucks isn’t going anywhere, and will continue to serve all of your favorite specialty drinks.
Have you been to the new Starbucks yet? Let us know what you’re most excited to order in the comments!