The GMRENCEN sees nearly 14,000 people every day and if there’s one thing people like to do, it’s eat. To serve all of these people, the GMRENCEN has a plethora of dining services, from five-star dinners to weekend brunches to on-the-go meals. You can cater your party’s next meal within the building or buy everyone coffee without having to leave your office or hotel room.
GMRENCEN restaurants are open early, late and over the weekend to cater to your needs. Brunch? Yep. Late-night drinks? Of course. A smoothie after your workout? Definitely. If you can dream it, you can find it at the GMRENCEN.
We’ve gone ahead and planned all three meals for you, with choices that will fit your schedule whenever you’re in the building.
If You’re A Conference Guest
Welcome to Detroit! Now that you’re here, you should know you don’t have to leave the building to find some of the finest dining in town. Kick start your morning with breakfast at Volt, where you can find a full breakfast menu complete with breakfast cocktails. If you’re in between sessions for lunch, head to Presto Gourmet Kitchen inside the Wintergarden. Choose from salads, sandwiches and hot meals that will make your mouth water. For dinner, satisfy your seafood craving at Joe Muer Seafood. Enjoy everything seafood from freshly caught rainbow trout to steamed mussels to hand-crafted sushi rolls.
If You Live Downtown
Stop and smell the coffee at Starbucks! Both GMRENCEN locations are open on weekends and can craft your favorite drink anytime. For lunch, head to the Wintergarden for a delicious Panera Bread Mediterranean sandwich or bowl of broccoli cheddar soup – either way, you’re in for a treat. Granite City Food and Brewery offers prime dinner dining options for Detroiters living nearby. Enjoy choices like flatbread pizza, pretzel bites, loaded nachos, meatloaf and more.
If You Work in the Building
To start your day off right, stop by Bozii for a refreshing smoothie of any flavor – we love the Green Energy Smoothie! For lunch, fuel up at Potbelly’s for a lunch combo of chips, a hot sandwich and your favorite soft drink. Potbelly offers classic favorites like roast beef or a club, but also has seasonal options like Mediterranean chicken to choose from. Impress coworkers and clients by closing out your day at Andiamo Italian Riverfront for dinner. Choose from Italian staples like chicken marsala, lasagna, Bolognese or seared sea scallops to pair with your favorite red and a view of the Detroit River.
To make planning your next GMRENCEN meal as easy as can be, we’ve compiled all of our restaurant hours below.
- Andiamo Detroit Riverfront – 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 11 a.m. to midnight Friday, noon to midnight Saturday and 2 p.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday
- Granite City Food & Brewery – 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday
- Joe Muer Seafood – 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 11 a.m. to midnight Friday, 4 p.m. to midnight Saturday and 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday
- Andrew’s Downtown Detroit – 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday and 10 a.m.to 8 p.m. Sunday
- Birmingham Deli – 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Coffee Beanery – 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Gourmet Deli – 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Panera Bread – 6:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday and 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday
- Potbelly Sandwich Works – 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Presto Gourmet Deli – 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Rice Bowl Fresh Asian Kitchen – 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Starbucks – GMRENCEN – 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday
- Starbucks – Marriott – 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to noon Saturday and 8 a.m. to noon Sunday
- Tim Hortons – 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday
- Volt – 6:30 a.m. to 12 a.m. every day
- Andiamo Pizza Pie Co. – 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Bozii – 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Burger King – 6:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday
- Chop Fresh Salad Company – 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Coney Town – 6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday
- Fish City – 6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday
- Gyroland – 6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday
- Mac n’ Cheez – 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday
- McDonald’s – 6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday
- Rice Bowl Express – 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Salsarita’s Fresh Cantina – 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Subway – 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday
- Zoup! – 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday
Which GMRENCEN restaurant are you headed to next? Let us know in the comments!